Monday, January 26, 2009

After Vision Loss: 5 Important Ways a Service Dog Can Assist

I have posted a new article at AmazingVideoMagnifiers.com.

If you or someone you know is considering getting a service dog, but you're just not sure how a service dog can assist, then you will want to read this article.

I lost my sight at age eight, but it was 35 years later before I applied to receive a service dog. Had I known just how much a service dog would assist me, I never would have waited so long.

During the four weeks of training, I quickly realized that there were many ways my new Golden Retriever companion was going to assist me, ways in which I had never even considered.

As I take the harness handle in my hand, feel the gentle tug as he begins to move, I know my life is in good paws.

Read the full article at...
http://www.AmazingVideoMagnifiers.com/article10.htm

No comments: