Tuesday, May 26, 2009

First Bionic Eye to Undergo Clinical Tests by 2011

The first clinical tests of a bionic eye are likely within two years and commercialization within five, according to researchers.

A bionic eye is a form of neural prosthesis intended to partially restore lost vision or amplify existing vision.

To read full article, visit...
http://tinyurl.com/pqlhnk

There is a lot of promising research being done right now. We are living in a very exciting time.

However, we can't put our plans and dreams on hold until this research delivers a cure.

I will never forget the day that I discovered a Telesensory video magnifier in a university library. It was 1977. I was just about to drop out of college before I made this discovery.

That video magnifier made it possible for me to complete college and live my dream as a public school teacher for 21 years!

Today I am very proud to own Amazing Video Magnifiers where I distribute only Telesensory video magnifiers.

They are, in my opinion, the most reliable and cost efficient.

I encourage you to visit the site and read about the various outstanding units.

http://www.AmazingVideoMagnifiers.com

Feel free to contact me if I can answer any questions.

nancy@AmazingVideoMagnifiers.com
866-733-5157

No comments: